As you sit reading this post, what thoughts are you or have you been holding on to today? Do you think if these thoughts are of the negative variety (fear, anxiety, depression), do you think there are physical consequences to the thoughts you are holding? If you could look at yourself in the mirror while holding negative thoughts could you tell right away that something was bothering you without words being spoken? Then what are the chances that the average bystander could pick up on these non verbal cues that you aren’t in a good state of vibration?
We neglect how our thoughts can be so powerful and that the consequences can impact not only our well-being but also many people around us. We are all sensitive instruments picking up on one anothers feelings and body language which we ourselves react accordingly to. If it was as easy as switching the thoughts you are carrying to change you emotional state would you do it? Watch, how quickly Tony can establish this individuals state, what is causing the emotional depression, and how to correct these negative feelings.
How much attention do you place on the thoughts that you are carrying each day?
- Tell Me All Your Thoughts On God – Christianity 101
- “Fuck Society” – Mr Robot’s Elliot Alderson Outlines Society’s Blind-spots With Fervor
- Top 25 Regrets I Lived With For The Last 20 Years And Choose Not To Live With Any More
- A Teacher Explains To His Students Just How Privilege Works
- The Landmark Forum – Don’t Do It – Top Five Fails of Landmark Forum
- Can’t Drink Anymore? – You Aren’t Alone – Celebrities That Don’t Drink
- Top 10 Reasons People Don’t Respond to Text Messages