Much of life is based on the events of trial and error. We take time to acknowledge interest in an activity and begin mimicking others who may be thought as leaders or expects and gradually we refine our ability to make it habitual and in working form.
Much like cooking, for life we have several books filled with steps we can all take to reward ourselves with wealth, health, and relationships. The problem is we rarely act on the knowledge obtained and simply us it’s new found jargon to impress friends at social occasions. We need to break the cycle of obtaining a gusto of vernacular and sound knowledge, and slowly create the new connections in the brain through trial and error. You don’t need to do it alone though, coaching is a great resource to help the necessary peer pressure and support we all need to get to the learning in motion.
What do you use to transfer your skills, push through your fear barriers, and start learning a new challenge?
- Tell Me All Your Thoughts On God – Christianity 101
- “Fuck Society” – Mr Robot’s Elliot Alderson Outlines Society’s Blind-spots With Fervor
- Top 25 Regrets I Lived With For The Last 20 Years And Choose Not To Live With Any More
- A Teacher Explains To His Students Just How Privilege Works
- The Landmark Forum – Don’t Do It – Top Five Fails of Landmark Forum
- Can’t Drink Anymore? – You Aren’t Alone – Celebrities That Don’t Drink
- Top 10 Reasons People Don’t Respond to Text Messages