So you are telling me I need to pay someone to talk to me about my life/business and they will have a better perspective on things then me? No chance, what a waste of time and money!
I don’t know about you but that sure seems to be the first thing that comes to mind when I have been approached in the past about life coaching. But, then you give in and try it out for a couple sessions and realize, just maybe, there might be some value to this coaching idea after all. If you are anything like me you live life with blinders on, whether it be out of fear, or stubborn arrogance, missing opportunities all over. We all stick to what is familiar and comfortable regardless if it is holding us back and causing us great loss.
The benefits of a business or life coach is that they really trigger a perspective that most of us don’t really want to look at, and we eventually break through the barrier with success and growth. I have been told numerous times, “you can’t see the whole picture when you are inside the frame”, a pleasant reminder to all of us that we can’t see everything all at once. Being wrapped up in the typical daily activities sometimes distracts us from the core tasks that need to be worked on regularly, and for the lazy procrastinator inside all of us, it is great! But, if you want to see more money, more serenity, and more growth you definitely need to take part in this mentoring experience to help keep you on track.
So go for it, get vulnerable with your affairs and see why anyone at the top of their game draw upon the strength of coaches regularly. In most cities there are several life coaches awaiting your phone call, preparing a game plane for your next leap forward in life!
What have been your successes with a coach?
- Tell Me All Your Thoughts On God – Christianity 101
- “Fuck Society” – Mr Robot’s Elliot Alderson Outlines Society’s Blind-spots With Fervor
- Top 25 Regrets I Lived With For The Last 20 Years And Choose Not To Live With Any More
- A Teacher Explains To His Students Just How Privilege Works
- The Landmark Forum – Don’t Do It – Top Five Fails of Landmark Forum
- Can’t Drink Anymore? – You Aren’t Alone – Celebrities That Don’t Drink
- Top 10 Reasons People Don’t Respond to Text Messages