For a very easy read that gives you some motivation to move forward through struggle, I suggest you run to your local Barnes and Noble or Chapters and pick up Louise Hay & Cheryl Richardson’s book called You Can Create An Exceptional Life. These two brilliant ladies take the time to walk the reader through their struggles in life and how they took an alternative route to healing and empowerment that proved to be extremely rewarding and successful.
It is important to look up to heros or people you consider legends, but what is more valuable is to be knowledgeable of the struggle and path that lead them to be at the top of their individual fields. Success comes in such varied forms on the way to excellence and we all need to relate to the struggle before the fame. Without this message of hope and possibility I know for myself I would just fall back on sayings like “whats the point?” and be stuck for even longer spinning the wheels feeling even more depressed and self hatred.
What books have you relied on to get motivation on your journey?
- Tell Me All Your Thoughts On God – Christianity 101
- “Fuck Society” – Mr Robot’s Elliot Alderson Outlines Society’s Blind-spots With Fervor
- Top 25 Regrets I Lived With For The Last 20 Years And Choose Not To Live With Any More
- A Teacher Explains To His Students Just How Privilege Works
- The Landmark Forum – Don’t Do It – Top Five Fails of Landmark Forum
- Can’t Drink Anymore? – You Aren’t Alone – Celebrities That Don’t Drink
- Top 10 Reasons People Don’t Respond to Text Messages