On Monday night I was blessed with the chance to meet a brilliant man by the name of Greg S. Reid at the Empress Hotel, in beautiful Victoria, BC. After having the opportunity to watch Greg inspire the audience I had the pleasure of meeting with him and his beautiful wife. Before leaving the eye-opening experience I was gifted with an autographed copy of one of his books, The Millionaire Mentor.
The basic principles outlined in this book are key to sustaining growth in life and work. I wish I had been given this book when I was a teenager to avoid many hiccups along the way. But, we trust that the universe had other plans for me, and that Monday night was the perfect timing for me to receive all the powerful skills that Greg outlines in this book. Written in parable form, the book can be read in one day, but will positively impact you for the rest of your life. It awakened a few dormant life skills that I promised myself to refine many years ago after business school, but had yet to get take action on. If you are feeling stuck on your pathway to lifestyle success, you might want to consider taking a day for yourself to stimulate the mind with this great read.
“Dreams are realities on which you haven’t yet taken ACTION.” – Greg S. Reid
Here is a short clip of Greg speaking about his book! Let me know if any of you have read his book called “Three Feet From Gold”, it will be the next book I read.
- Tell Me All Your Thoughts On God – Christianity 101
- “Fuck Society” – Mr Robot’s Elliot Alderson Outlines Society’s Blind-spots With Fervor
- Top 25 Regrets I Lived With For The Last 20 Years And Choose Not To Live With Any More
- A Teacher Explains To His Students Just How Privilege Works
- The Landmark Forum – Don’t Do It – Top Five Fails of Landmark Forum
- Can’t Drink Anymore? – You Aren’t Alone – Celebrities That Don’t Drink
- Top 10 Reasons People Don’t Respond to Text Messages