Give Yourself Permission To Be Creative Today [VIDEO]
Here’s One Beautiful Way To Tolerate Isolation [VIDEO]
Go outside if you’re able, breathe the airthere are trees for huggingdon’t be embarrassedit’s your friend, it’s your mother,...
One Woman’s Path To God In Japan
わたしのチイサナココロ is a short documentary following the steps of one woman’s journey along the...
Here’s How To Figure Out If They Are Lying To You [VIDEO]
Would you believe that men in relationships lie twice as much as single guys? Read more
Here Is Some Truth About Yams You Can Hash Out Over Thanksgiving Dinner
It may come as a surprise to you health nuts out there that yams are actually white in the middle and not orange. How many of you out there have righteously told someone the difference between sweet potatoes and yams resides in the meat of the vegetable. The white coloured ones... Read more
Elliot Wants To Clarify A Few Misconceptions About The Brain [VIDEO]
If it’s true that we only use “10% of our brain” you guys are all screwed when I figure out how to tap into that other remaining 90%. Read more
The Mass Media Is Lying To You About Islamic Terrorism [VIDEO]
Here is a prime example of what the media should be bringing to our attention during a week of chaos due to the events that have recently taken place in Paris. Please share this TRUTH with your friends and family. Read more
Weakness Temptation Vasopressin & Other Factors Of Infidelity
The ability for people to engage in infidelity is at an all time high. With sites like Ashely Madison being found out to attract over 30 million users globally, it’s apparent that sexual gratification outside of the committed relationship isn’t a rarity. Just a couple of days ago I... Read more
Always Be Mindful Of What You Read In The News [VIDEO]
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes. Read more
Luis Quiles Reveals The Dark Truths Of Society With His Powerful Artwork
Here are some hard hitting pieces of artwork that shake up the way you look at the mundane ignorance that most of us regularly take part in. Read more
Could Cheating Be An Anecdote For Fighting Off Death? TED Talk [VIDEO]
How To Uncover A Liar – Noah Zandan [VIDEO]
previously, previously Read more
Top 10 Reasons People Don’t Respond to Text Messages
There is nothing worse than sending a caring text message to a friend and not getting a response. Thoughts that run through your mind! ~ Am I not important to you anymore?~ Do you not respect me?~ I know you have your phone with you every where you go!~... Read more