How long have you been sitting on the same psychological jail of fear? We spend such huge quantities of our life wasting away in our thoughts and then the good majority of this time is in the anticipation of bad things to come, imagined or reality. So we program our systems that it is normal to hold these negative thoughts that almost put us under a spell of failure and doubt. How disturbing is it to sit back and think about how many hours you have wasted just in this last week on a certain situation or fear that you have yet to tackle or are hiding from? I’m just as guilty as the next guy, but today I have a choice and awareness that allows me to correct my thoughts patterns and move forward in the solution, knowing that no matter how brutal the consequences may seem in my mind, rarely do they ever come to fruition in real life.
Do you feel that fear keeps you in a mental jail?
- Tell Me All Your Thoughts On God – Christianity 101
- “Fuck Society” – Mr Robot’s Elliot Alderson Outlines Society’s Blind-spots With Fervor
- Top 25 Regrets I Lived With For The Last 20 Years And Choose Not To Live With Any More
- A Teacher Explains To His Students Just How Privilege Works
- The Landmark Forum – Don’t Do It – Top Five Fails of Landmark Forum
- Can’t Drink Anymore? – You Aren’t Alone – Celebrities That Don’t Drink
- Top 10 Reasons People Don’t Respond to Text Messages