Once in a while we stumble across new concepts that are very on edge. They push the envelope of human thought and context, and this is exactly what Rupert Sheldrake has been attempting to do prove with Morphic Fields.
We live in a world filled with boundaries (mostly imagined), and it is a familiarity most of us hold on to for our entire life. The concept of, It Can’t Be Done, this belief system confines most of our subconscious minds with a tight grip. Rupert claims that as humans we remain in morphic mindset boundaries of consciousness until great leaders elevate above, reach from within, and break through. Some of these break throughs have resulted in the invention of electricity, the creation of the airplane, the first man on the moon, the first man to break the four minute mile, the invention of the internet and countless other record breaking human endeavours.
Once these ‘firsts’ take place thousands of others complete the same task or variations of the accomplishment because it is no longer thought to be impossible. It has been proven that someone has already accomplished this feat, and we all start to switch mindsets to ‘It’s been done before, and I can do it now too!” This mindset evolution creates a new morphic field, an evolution in human consciousness and development.
What are your beliefs at first, after reviewing this theory?
- Tell Me All Your Thoughts On God – Christianity 101
- “Fuck Society” – Mr Robot’s Elliot Alderson Outlines Society’s Blind-spots With Fervor
- Top 25 Regrets I Lived With For The Last 20 Years And Choose Not To Live With Any More
- A Teacher Explains To His Students Just How Privilege Works
- The Landmark Forum – Don’t Do It – Top Five Fails of Landmark Forum
- Can’t Drink Anymore? – You Aren’t Alone – Celebrities That Don’t Drink
- Top 10 Reasons People Don’t Respond to Text Messages