Can’t let go of the past?, Dwelling on a factor in your past that you can’t detach from? I think it is completely normal to feel this way. We all make mistakes, and some have serious consequences of long term regret that really takes dissolving the emotions associated with the thoughts. Aim for a place of detachment and allow the thoughts to just process through your mind and you don’t attach any feeling to it. One of the best ways to detaching from the pain of thoughts is letting go of any future or past thoughts and see where your feet are planted and start to examine the environment happening all around you. The raw emotions fade as you shift your conscience mind with the live world all around you.
Do you shift the the present moment daily to escape thoughts and burdens of the past?
- Tell Me All Your Thoughts On God – Christianity 101
- “Fuck Society” – Mr Robot’s Elliot Alderson Outlines Society’s Blind-spots With Fervor
- Top 25 Regrets I Lived With For The Last 20 Years And Choose Not To Live With Any More
- A Teacher Explains To His Students Just How Privilege Works
- The Landmark Forum – Don’t Do It – Top Five Fails of Landmark Forum
- Can’t Drink Anymore? – You Aren’t Alone – Celebrities That Don’t Drink
- Top 10 Reasons People Don’t Respond to Text Messages