It’s Saturday, and you are feeling a little run down from the week and want to sit in bed all afternoon. You want to recharge your batteries for the next week ahead at that job that doesn’t pay you well enough for how hard you work, and doesn’t empower you enough with enough responsibility!
Potentially while laying around you might stew up some of the ‘past failures’ that you won’t forgive yourself for and dwell on them until you feel really guilty – then you will learn from these lessons right?
You feel ashamed that you are stuck with the same bank balance that you can’t seem to expand on and are associating with the same people that really don’t bring you much vibrance into your life?
If this sounds like you today, maybe you should give yourself a break and feed your brain with some nutritious educational material that might give you that extra motivation and awareness you need to break free from that marginal life you live!
You might consider this the best 50 minutes you have experienced all year!
“People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it every day” – Zig Ziglar @thezigziglar
Who is Bob Proctor?
After reviewing this video, can you honestly say you don’t feel a little bit better?
- Tell Me All Your Thoughts On God – Christianity 101
- “Fuck Society” – Mr Robot’s Elliot Alderson Outlines Society’s Blind-spots With Fervor
- Top 25 Regrets I Lived With For The Last 20 Years And Choose Not To Live With Any More
- A Teacher Explains To His Students Just How Privilege Works
- The Landmark Forum – Don’t Do It – Top Five Fails of Landmark Forum
- Can’t Drink Anymore? – You Aren’t Alone – Celebrities That Don’t Drink
- Top 10 Reasons People Don’t Respond to Text Messages