Many of seek developing physical strenght, but what really drives that muscle development over time is mindset and vision. Jim Rohn states is best in this video when he says, ” When should you start building a house?, the answer is, as soon as it’s finished”. The idea that whatever you are trying to develop needs to have a starting point in your mind, and you need to visualize the your end results with clarity in your mind. This will give you a path to follow and motivation to keep making the small mandatory steps each day to strive towards your goal. All great visionaries and leaders produce a final product in their mind before setting forth on their journey, or else they just start shooting in the dark and never reach the high goals they desire so much.
What kind of visions do you build for life? Do you use a vision board?
- Tell Me All Your Thoughts On God – Christianity 101
- “Fuck Society” – Mr Robot’s Elliot Alderson Outlines Society’s Blind-spots With Fervor
- Top 25 Regrets I Lived With For The Last 20 Years And Choose Not To Live With Any More
- A Teacher Explains To His Students Just How Privilege Works
- The Landmark Forum – Don’t Do It – Top Five Fails of Landmark Forum
- Can’t Drink Anymore? – You Aren’t Alone – Celebrities That Don’t Drink
- Top 10 Reasons People Don’t Respond to Text Messages