Don’t you wish there was that fast track way to becoming the boss, or the quick an easy to run 10 miles. My personal favorites are get out of debt fast, or six pack shortcuts. I don’t know about you, but I exercise and eat regularly and have never got any results physically fast, we are talkin, months and months of work to see progress. This is one reason why gyms are so packed in September and January, people think they are starting fresh with school to avoid the freshmen 15 or the new year life goals come about in January.
The % of people who manage to follow through on their planned goals is extremely low. People loss motivation, make excuses, give up because of lack of progress, or feel the goal is way out of reach for someone like themselves. It all comes down to supporting yourself with laying one brick at a time, and whether you like it or not a wall of some sort is being created by your efforts.
What do you give up on to easily in life?
- Tell Me All Your Thoughts On God – Christianity 101
- “Fuck Society” – Mr Robot’s Elliot Alderson Outlines Society’s Blind-spots With Fervor
- Top 25 Regrets I Lived With For The Last 20 Years And Choose Not To Live With Any More
- A Teacher Explains To His Students Just How Privilege Works
- The Landmark Forum – Don’t Do It – Top Five Fails of Landmark Forum
- Can’t Drink Anymore? – You Aren’t Alone – Celebrities That Don’t Drink
- Top 10 Reasons People Don’t Respond to Text Messages