Witnessing others push through boundaries in life is all good and well, but at what time do we get off the sidelines and make our own moves? What makes these other people more valuable, or capable success and rewards?, absolutely nothing! Day after day their actions produce rewards of self worth and accomplishment that move them forward, inch by inch. They have no other secret talents or networks, but, what they do have is a mindset that is much different than yours. Doors do not swing open for the people sitting in a defeated mindset with little self respect.
Monitor your self talk, and review the common thread through out the day. It is generally very obvious, even if you only keep track of this for one week. I can bet that it will be of the neglect, and critical perspective. Now, where on earth are you suppose to get motivation to move forward on creative ideas that sprout when you keep hacking away at yourself? It has proven to take a toll on you, just look at where you stand in life, and what needs improvement. Your mental jailor is your own thoughts. Scary?
Have you brought yourself to a place of awareness that things need to be changed and you are worth accomplishing all your goals ?
- Tell Me All Your Thoughts On God – Christianity 101
- “Fuck Society” – Mr Robot’s Elliot Alderson Outlines Society’s Blind-spots With Fervor
- Top 25 Regrets I Lived With For The Last 20 Years And Choose Not To Live With Any More
- A Teacher Explains To His Students Just How Privilege Works
- The Landmark Forum – Don’t Do It – Top Five Fails of Landmark Forum
- Can’t Drink Anymore? – You Aren’t Alone – Celebrities That Don’t Drink
- Top 10 Reasons People Don’t Respond to Text Messages