That is right, you guessed it!, apologize, say you are sorry and move on!
Why is it the ego and gain so much momentum when in arguments, why do we engage?, where does there extra fury of energy come from? Well, we set feelings in motion and attach some serious emotion to position of defense. Next time you feel conflict arising with a spouse, friend, co-worker, take the time to be the observer of the tension you are causing internally that causes the reaction. Is it worth causing your blood to boil over being right? I know most of you pause and say, Yes!, but you are wrong (don’t get mad now!). Once you take a vocal victory you place others in resentment and they feel the only way to right the scales in to get back at you, or during further discussion about other topics down the road they will engage their frustration and add fuel to the fire. Take the road to self-discipline, stay in a calm assertive state and find your fair solution, and let the situation that would once climax become resolved right away!
Do you love to argue?
- Tell Me All Your Thoughts On God – Christianity 101
- “Fuck Society” – Mr Robot’s Elliot Alderson Outlines Society’s Blind-spots With Fervor
- Top 25 Regrets I Lived With For The Last 20 Years And Choose Not To Live With Any More
- A Teacher Explains To His Students Just How Privilege Works
- The Landmark Forum – Don’t Do It – Top Five Fails of Landmark Forum
- Can’t Drink Anymore? – You Aren’t Alone – Celebrities That Don’t Drink
- Top 10 Reasons People Don’t Respond to Text Messages