Generally speaking people spend the majority of their life waiting in thought. Sitting and waiting, crafting up new dreams and building on old ideas, hoping they will soon act on. The plan is to go after the dream they have been crafting for years, acting on with such passion and vigour that their dreams eventually become a reality.
The Right Time To Start is?
- Start When you have managed to pay off all of your debt.
- Start When the kids have all graduated from University.
- Start When most of the competitors have lost market share and are drowning in failure.
- Start When tax time is over and you have a clear understanding of your financial obligations for the year ahead.
- Start When you are absolutely positive everything is going to work out the way you planned it.
- Start When right after you get that raise at work you have been promised.
- Start When all the stars align in your favour.
- Start When the election is over and your party comes to power.
- Start When the owner of the competition retires in the next year or so.
- Start When…..?
The point is you should have started yesterday, last month, a year ago. Life starts picking up and we take on new responsibilities which place more space between our dreams and the hard work it takes to make them a reality. If you are looking for a reason to postpone a start, you will definitely find it, so stop looking in that direction (you are looking the wrong way). The hours of hard work and focus cannot be performed by anyone but you, so give yourself a chance at success by beginning the journey NOW. You are worth the reward of knowledge gained and financial success that comes from taking that leap of faith. Just remember that old saying along the way though, “the harder you work, they luckier you get”, and get to it!
What is your dream that you keep pushing off?
As always, please comment, share, and connect with any of the ideas shared in these posts, building on the knowledge together!