Millions of people worldwide suffer from an immune system reaction called anaphylaxis. The quick solution is an epipen to stop the body from reaching a full blown reaction but in the long run avoidance is the easiest technique of the allergen, whether it be shellfish, peanuts, etc. Some people have been able to correct their allergy through tapping techniques, diet, and other supplements but any trials should be communicated with your doctor before any attempts are made.
Although many people do outgrow their allergy in some cases, for the most of the time this will be a problem for the sufferers life span and should not be taken lightly.
Have you witnesses anyone experiencing anaphylaxis, and if so what did you do?
- Tell Me All Your Thoughts On God – Christianity 101
- “Fuck Society” – Mr Robot’s Elliot Alderson Outlines Society’s Blind-spots With Fervor
- Top 25 Regrets I Lived With For The Last 20 Years And Choose Not To Live With Any More
- A Teacher Explains To His Students Just How Privilege Works
- The Landmark Forum – Don’t Do It – Top Five Fails of Landmark Forum
- Can’t Drink Anymore? – You Aren’t Alone – Celebrities That Don’t Drink
- Top 10 Reasons People Don’t Respond to Text Messages