It is interesting to hear that we can generate 98% of our entire body in one year through cellular growth at the molecular level. It is easy to see how one can heal through a common cold or a broken bone, but to think that our main organs are basically brand new each year through the changes is a bit overwhelming. Why is it that many people with long term illness do not recover more quickly then? Would the cells that are regenerated create new tissues that are just as irresponsible or sick?
Deepak goes into great depth in his sharing about his research of the connectiveness of everyone on earth as we are basically operating all in one system together. Have you ever felt that you can connect with people without communication or contact, through an almost gut feeling which he speaks of?
- Tell Me All Your Thoughts On God – Christianity 101
- “Fuck Society” – Mr Robot’s Elliot Alderson Outlines Society’s Blind-spots With Fervor
- Top 25 Regrets I Lived With For The Last 20 Years And Choose Not To Live With Any More
- A Teacher Explains To His Students Just How Privilege Works
- The Landmark Forum – Don’t Do It – Top Five Fails of Landmark Forum
- Can’t Drink Anymore? – You Aren’t Alone – Celebrities That Don’t Drink
- Top 10 Reasons People Don’t Respond to Text Messages