Laozi a great spiritual teacher created one of the most influential texts, defining moral principles to benefit everyone through their life journey. Tao Te Ching was written by a man that lived about 500 years before Jesus Christ was born and laid down a guiding principles text that is incorporated in most of the leading religions today.
Wayne Dyer spent a year examining multiple interpretations of the noble text and documented his findings and research in his book Change Your Thoughts – Change Your life. Wayne has his own perspective on the change principles throughout the Tao Te Ching, but summaries the ideas very well and easy to follow.
Have you had any experience living the Tao?
- Tell Me All Your Thoughts On God – Christianity 101
- “Fuck Society” – Mr Robot’s Elliot Alderson Outlines Society’s Blind-spots With Fervor
- Top 25 Regrets I Lived With For The Last 20 Years And Choose Not To Live With Any More
- A Teacher Explains To His Students Just How Privilege Works
- The Landmark Forum – Don’t Do It – Top Five Fails of Landmark Forum
- Can’t Drink Anymore? – You Aren’t Alone – Celebrities That Don’t Drink
- Top 10 Reasons People Don’t Respond to Text Messages