Changing my standards in life start as soon as my feet hit the ground every day. Conditioning your state and mindset as soon as you wake up every single morning. Create that momentum we all need right off the bat. Give yourself time to maximize each day with a certain outlook that nobody can take from you. With this focused energy you can grab hold of your goals each day and dominate them, the purpose of life becomes alive and you start attracting more and more of your desires.
Careful to reward the correct thought patterns and dwell on solution based answers not, “oh I’m stuck, I can’t do this” which we all face from time to time and it can halt our momentum, and if not quick to act, can completely derail your purpose and goals. That is why the value of daily work can never be overlooked.
What do you find in life that brings purpose to keep on moving forward?
- Tell Me All Your Thoughts On God – Christianity 101
- “Fuck Society” – Mr Robot’s Elliot Alderson Outlines Society’s Blind-spots With Fervor
- Top 25 Regrets I Lived With For The Last 20 Years And Choose Not To Live With Any More
- A Teacher Explains To His Students Just How Privilege Works
- The Landmark Forum – Don’t Do It – Top Five Fails of Landmark Forum
- Can’t Drink Anymore? – You Aren’t Alone – Celebrities That Don’t Drink
- Top 10 Reasons People Don’t Respond to Text Messages