How long do we have to seek in life before that connection or bell rings in your head that you have found your calling? How well tuned do we have to be in the first place before we can’t even be at a place to hear or recognize that you found the missing piece of the puzzle? and then once we do hear or feel that connection get the journey started to develop your passion. Persistence and continually pushing forward allowed Tony to reach his passion, this evolution of seeking created abundance in his life today. So, what makes him any different? What can you say to yourself inside that rings true to segregate Tony from the field besides his hard work? He didn’t have a silver spoon, he didn’t have a masters in psychology, he wasn’t raised by brilliant scholars, and he lived in his car for a while during his search just to keep the dream alive. So whats not to relate if you feel you are on the bottom of the food chain? Seek, read, visualize and the hard work eventually evolves into something bigger than yourself.
Have you given up on trying to find your calling?
- Tell Me All Your Thoughts On God – Christianity 101
- “Fuck Society” – Mr Robot’s Elliot Alderson Outlines Society’s Blind-spots With Fervor
- Top 25 Regrets I Lived With For The Last 20 Years And Choose Not To Live With Any More
- A Teacher Explains To His Students Just How Privilege Works
- The Landmark Forum – Don’t Do It – Top Five Fails of Landmark Forum
- Can’t Drink Anymore? – You Aren’t Alone – Celebrities That Don’t Drink
- Top 10 Reasons People Don’t Respond to Text Messages