I always love to hear people speak about the difference between successful people and the majority (failures). They speak to these people like they are on some pedestal, far greater than any of the common folk of the world. But the more you delve into the fine details of peoples success you will see there is an almost common thread besides the rare fact they were born into serious financial wealth.
This common thread is work ethic and mindset. The idea that the circle of influence you keep can so drastically influence how you operate each day is so undervalued. Considering no successful entrepreneur ever created a vast empire all alone, it is important for yourself to assess each relationship you invest into and understand that these people can impact your journey. We all suffer from lack of motivation from time-to-time, and we all suffer from an ugly self critic that says ” give up now”. The benefit of associating with other successful people is that they can interrupt the story being played into your head, if even for a few minutes, sometimes that is all it takes to get you straight again and adjust your mindset and reignite your passion. These synergistic relationships allow for growth, support, and mentorship.
Just think if you spend each week with the same negative, judgemental people who live with zero love and compassion for others. Just think how this mindset impacts your belief systems. Negative mindset eventually becomes your automatic habitual go to perspective; how much positive motivation is that going to produce for you?
What are some small choices you make each week that add an extra boost of encouragement to reach your goals?
- Tell Me All Your Thoughts On God – Christianity 101
- “Fuck Society” – Mr Robot’s Elliot Alderson Outlines Society’s Blind-spots With Fervor
- Top 25 Regrets I Lived With For The Last 20 Years And Choose Not To Live With Any More
- A Teacher Explains To His Students Just How Privilege Works
- The Landmark Forum – Don’t Do It – Top Five Fails of Landmark Forum
- Can’t Drink Anymore? – You Aren’t Alone – Celebrities That Don’t Drink
- Top 10 Reasons People Don’t Respond to Text Messages