The sky is falling, help me!! How many times can we all relate to this place of needing a life raft and only seeking change when the pain is so obvious that it puts all things around you to a halt. Exiting through this pain comes from more self knowledge and more guidance from something more greater, the spiritual answers.
The trick that helps life along a little more easily is finding that space through meditation or whatever methods you use to grow before you get to the place of falling off the cliffs edge. The pendulum does not need to shift all the way to the dark side before you can enter into awareness of depression, struggle, anger, feeling stuck. We have all these tools and tips that are repeatedly taught to us, but no one thinks they need to use them, they are for other people and not I. Some serious assessment might be at hand for you.
When did you start seeking personal growth? During only bad times?
- Tell Me All Your Thoughts On God – Christianity 101
- “Fuck Society” – Mr Robot’s Elliot Alderson Outlines Society’s Blind-spots With Fervor
- Top 25 Regrets I Lived With For The Last 20 Years And Choose Not To Live With Any More
- A Teacher Explains To His Students Just How Privilege Works
- The Landmark Forum – Don’t Do It – Top Five Fails of Landmark Forum
- Can’t Drink Anymore? – You Aren’t Alone – Celebrities That Don’t Drink
- Top 10 Reasons People Don’t Respond to Text Messages