Many people strive to become someone they admire because of the life they live in “wealth and luck” but neglect to transfer the same work ethic into their daily routine. Many leaders in the mindset field such as Louise Hay have gone through brutal beginnings and used their pain to create new habits of change. Their undaunted focus and work ethic shapes their daily activities to be habitual and greatly adjust their life course and future opportunities. It is the little daily habits that can connect the dots on the large scale successes we all strive to reach that make the biggest impact.
The no shortcut approach is the best way to handle your new life. You have be willing to try something different regardless if you can see the instant reward. The cold hard facts have been proven countless times that through the focused repetitive work on your mindset creates large scale tangible results that may seem out of grasp to begin with. Don’t doubt your progress and give up before your energy and labour brought about fruition. Be willing to take these small steps that Louise Hay mentions in this video and begin to practice these tools constantly.
Have you ever had someone in your life who complains about their bad luck and uncongenial status in life but not ever be willing to let go of everything and really start something new? Its like the comfort of their current sick positions keeps them stuck.
- Tell Me All Your Thoughts On God – Christianity 101
- “Fuck Society” – Mr Robot’s Elliot Alderson Outlines Society’s Blind-spots With Fervor
- Top 25 Regrets I Lived With For The Last 20 Years And Choose Not To Live With Any More
- A Teacher Explains To His Students Just How Privilege Works
- The Landmark Forum – Don’t Do It – Top Five Fails of Landmark Forum
- Can’t Drink Anymore? – You Aren’t Alone – Celebrities That Don’t Drink
- Top 10 Reasons People Don’t Respond to Text Messages