It is interesting to review a leader in new thought perspective on how to create new habits and self-discipline. Coming from a man who was born in 1883 the times have drastically changed and so have our environment and social interaction. Can his old principles still apply to our lives today? Napoleon Hill places huge emphasis on hard work and a certain Karma like perspective on dealing with peoples actions in the world. He also places a lot of almost religious connotation behind his message which many bark at in today’s more spiritual not religious focused world. We would never dare bring religion into a educational message, but the connection of a higher creator is definitely present.
What are your feelings after reviewing this video? Does it make you annoyed at his old approach and mannerisms, or can you agree with his methodology?
One might just apply one of his simple life mantras to their day instead of a long form journey to self-discipline.
“Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success” – Napoleon Hill
- Tell Me All Your Thoughts On God – Christianity 101
- “Fuck Society” – Mr Robot’s Elliot Alderson Outlines Society’s Blind-spots With Fervor
- Top 25 Regrets I Lived With For The Last 20 Years And Choose Not To Live With Any More
- A Teacher Explains To His Students Just How Privilege Works
- The Landmark Forum – Don’t Do It – Top Five Fails of Landmark Forum
- Can’t Drink Anymore? – You Aren’t Alone – Celebrities That Don’t Drink
- Top 10 Reasons People Don’t Respond to Text Messages