- One Way To Build Yourself A Relapse July 13, 2019
- An Old Timer’s Prayer For Humility July 3, 2019
- An Antidote To Relentless Grandiosity November 22, 2018
- Obsession of the mind for the Dually Diagnosed August 24, 2018
- Caught Up In A Generational Curse April 28, 2018
- Can You Ever Truly Predict What Finally Heals Your Wounds? March 13, 2018
- Birthing Something Fierce February 19, 2018
- Give Yourself The Gift Of A Fearless & Thorough Personal Inventory – Step 4 December 7, 2017
- The Enemy Wants My Mind More Than Anything Else November 13, 2017
- Levitating From Insanity October 12, 2017
The media has once again blanketed us with the coverage of the Michael Brown shooting in Ferguson, Missouri. This has just created controversy and...
The media has once again blanketed us with the coverage of the Michael Brown shooting in Ferguson, Missouri. This has just created controversy and blame, a drama the general population loves to buy into. I thought it would be a good idea to show you a different perspective on the subject. Watch this great interaction during a typical traffic stop!
Maybe you could share one of your own positive stories about the boys in blue below.
© 2012-2019 Growth Guided, Inc. All Rights Reserved