If you are sitting at home feeling stuck today and need a little push in the right direction, take some direction from one of the most prolific business/mindset writers in the game, Seth Godin. He has been a creative force in outside of the box thinking, and niche marketing. With knowledge at our fingertips every day there is no excuse to be stuck anymore with opportunity all around us, and this book breaks down some of the simple barriers of market entry. I have had the pleasure of reading most of Seth’s work, and constantly seek more motivation from his work.
Recently I was blessed with another gift called, “Whatcha Gonna Do With That Duck?“. A book written for those people needing a kick in the butt to get their own business going, and a shake-up from the status quo! This easy read really highlights some of the vital lessons of sweat equity and the importance of taking risk on your journey to entrepreneurial profit.
What are you reading this week to help you stay motivated on business development?
As always, please comment, share, and connect with any of the ideas shared in these posts, building on the knowledge together!
- Tell Me All Your Thoughts On God – Christianity 101
- “Fuck Society” – Mr Robot’s Elliot Alderson Outlines Society’s Blind-spots With Fervor
- Top 25 Regrets I Lived With For The Last 20 Years And Choose Not To Live With Any More
- A Teacher Explains To His Students Just How Privilege Works
- The Landmark Forum – Don’t Do It – Top Five Fails of Landmark Forum
- Can’t Drink Anymore? – You Aren’t Alone – Celebrities That Don’t Drink
- Top 10 Reasons People Don’t Respond to Text Messages