Take a Couple Minutes to Watch Please!
If we could only let go of this unforgiving uniqueness we all carry and take the view of this brilliantly simple idea of how we fit into the universe, life would be that much easier. We wake up with the concept that ” I need to conquer the day”, forcing every move to get to some visualized end result that usually has no real significance in life. This leads the majority of the population around with the blinders on all day, oblivious to the small footsteps we take on the journey and all the beauty along the way. Now we chose to take the perspective of insignificance in our short lived prescience here on earth, the moments that take place between foot steps could really be of more value than the focused end results we are taught to chase.
Take some time to examine the small special moments of your day, and watch the beauty unfold all around you.
Do you feel your stressors in life crumble to less importance when you are focused on the present moment all day?
- Tell Me All Your Thoughts On God – Christianity 101
- “Fuck Society” – Mr Robot’s Elliot Alderson Outlines Society’s Blind-spots With Fervor
- Top 25 Regrets I Lived With For The Last 20 Years And Choose Not To Live With Any More
- A Teacher Explains To His Students Just How Privilege Works
- The Landmark Forum – Don’t Do It – Top Five Fails of Landmark Forum
- Can’t Drink Anymore? – You Aren’t Alone – Celebrities That Don’t Drink
- Top 10 Reasons People Don’t Respond to Text Messages