The awareness of when it is time to let go is so valuable. Knowing when to recognize when you have worked for many years on something that just is not ever going to be at where you want it to be. Not to say that these skills acquired through the years of progress have gone to waste, but to recognize that shifting lanes and utilizing the skill sets in a different fashion is what is important. The expressing of you direction of desire and skills don’t really change, but how you portray the finished product in a tangible result is what changes. From painting, to photography one artist uses his passion to continue his journey but in a different form. We all need to be at a place of listening and recognizing when that time to shift is coming and embrace it. Don’t get stuck in the struggle of holding on to what was but get excited about what is to come through your visions.
- Tell Me All Your Thoughts On God – Christianity 101
- “Fuck Society” – Mr Robot’s Elliot Alderson Outlines Society’s Blind-spots With Fervor
- Top 25 Regrets I Lived With For The Last 20 Years And Choose Not To Live With Any More
- A Teacher Explains To His Students Just How Privilege Works
- The Landmark Forum – Don’t Do It – Top Five Fails of Landmark Forum
- Can’t Drink Anymore? – You Aren’t Alone – Celebrities That Don’t Drink
- Top 10 Reasons People Don’t Respond to Text Messages