Can’t get enough nutrients in your diet? No time? You need a juicer!! Far too often I have gone through the day loading up on just carbs and meat and neglect the power foods of fruits and vegetables. My excuse is that why make a salad for one person when most of it is just going to go bad (not to mention, salads are boring). Enough was enough, and I needed to take some action to get my body the required vitamins and nutrients it needs to function properly.
You can automatically assume my body is in an acidic state due to the process foods I eat, carbs and mass protein diet and severely lacked the alkaline foods like leafy greens and all sorts of fruit. I can notice it in my skin that I am just not getting enough of the good stuff my body needs to have that healthy glow we all strive to maintain. The solution you ask?….. Answer in two words: Masticating juicers. Get the nutrients you need that is easily digestible and more likely to positively absorb into your body at a cellular level.
Do you juice? How often, if so?
- Tell Me All Your Thoughts On God – Christianity 101
- “Fuck Society” – Mr Robot’s Elliot Alderson Outlines Society’s Blind-spots With Fervor
- Top 25 Regrets I Lived With For The Last 20 Years And Choose Not To Live With Any More
- A Teacher Explains To His Students Just How Privilege Works
- The Landmark Forum – Don’t Do It – Top Five Fails of Landmark Forum
- Can’t Drink Anymore? – You Aren’t Alone – Celebrities That Don’t Drink
- Top 10 Reasons People Don’t Respond to Text Messages