Now some challenges are to sure to pop their heads up during 2013 but not to worry, keep your eyes strictly focused on your end result and watch the barriers become learning experiences. Once your end result is isolated and clarified brightly in your mind it is that much easier to put the effort into your challenges. You know that whatever the goal is you will make the way there and solutions will arise which you may think come “out of the blue”, but that is just the symmetry of the universe and the circumstances around you adjusting your action.
Here we have no more room for excuses, and ever more reason to pursue these great goals. Just knowing that you will fail your way to success as long as you keep pushing forward adjusting your approach each time you fail and learn from the consequences of failed previous attempts. Give yourself a chance to succeed.
What do you like to blame when you fail at achieving a goal?
- Tell Me All Your Thoughts On God – Christianity 101
- “Fuck Society” – Mr Robot’s Elliot Alderson Outlines Society’s Blind-spots With Fervor
- Top 25 Regrets I Lived With For The Last 20 Years And Choose Not To Live With Any More
- A Teacher Explains To His Students Just How Privilege Works
- The Landmark Forum – Don’t Do It – Top Five Fails of Landmark Forum
- Can’t Drink Anymore? – You Aren’t Alone – Celebrities That Don’t Drink
- Top 10 Reasons People Don’t Respond to Text Messages