Human Growth Hormone(HGH) is something that depletes with age and has been given a very bad rap in the media. The science behind HGH has been tested and proven on several different levels.
Now should people be running to the doctor to get a prescription right away?, absolutely not! But, one should take the time to review their own health and consider it as an option especially in older age(50 +). Body builders have sworn by the use of HGH for years, but the downside is long term impact on health has not been established, and many users find it hard to stop doing cycles of the hormone because of how the body feels when it is on it, they don’t want to do without it.
For many elder men reaching their 50’s and 60’s, growth hormone supplement is a fantastic addition to their dietary and health needs. It has been proven to help skin, hair, nails, muscles, joints, etc, and the list goes on. The simple fact is the body produces such finite amounts of hormone after certain ages and the re-introudction of HGH has produced fantastic results.
Have you considered supplementing with HGH?
- Tell Me All Your Thoughts On God – Christianity 101
- “Fuck Society” – Mr Robot’s Elliot Alderson Outlines Society’s Blind-spots With Fervor
- Top 25 Regrets I Lived With For The Last 20 Years And Choose Not To Live With Any More
- A Teacher Explains To His Students Just How Privilege Works
- The Landmark Forum – Don’t Do It – Top Five Fails of Landmark Forum
- Can’t Drink Anymore? – You Aren’t Alone – Celebrities That Don’t Drink
- Top 10 Reasons People Don’t Respond to Text Messages