I personally find way too many reasons to sleep away hours of the day. Sometimes I feel it is the only time I can really shut down the engine and turn the world off if I am having a troublesome day. But this can be used as an avoidance tactic as well.
One of the more important uses for sleep rather than balancing of cortisol levels through homeostasis through the night many people use the power of sleep to grow muscle. Finding a key resolve in nutrition and training times is difficult enough to have optimum feedback for muscle growth but sometimes all the body needs is a simple nights sleep to rejuvenate ourselves. Prior to allowing the human growth hormone to circulate through the body during sleeping hours one of the best ways to sedate the body prior to rest is deep breathing. The idea is to get the body in a new rhythm before shutting your eyes, one that maximizes oxygen capacity for all vital organs. I like to sit on the floor besides my bed and breathe in for 5 seconds from the belly to the throat, watching the breath come in through my body, and exhale for about 7 seconds through the mouth.
Have you had great experience with sleeping and muscle gain ?
- Tell Me All Your Thoughts On God – Christianity 101
- “Fuck Society” – Mr Robot’s Elliot Alderson Outlines Society’s Blind-spots With Fervor
- Top 25 Regrets I Lived With For The Last 20 Years And Choose Not To Live With Any More
- A Teacher Explains To His Students Just How Privilege Works
- The Landmark Forum – Don’t Do It – Top Five Fails of Landmark Forum
- Can’t Drink Anymore? – You Aren’t Alone – Celebrities That Don’t Drink
- Top 10 Reasons People Don’t Respond to Text Messages