Much of what I’m trying to here @growthguided is to prepare myself and the reader for opportunities that may arise. Like Les says, “its better to be prepared for an opportunity and not have one, then to have an opportunity and not be prepared for it”. The message he passes on to the crowd is to be prepared to push forward even when you are knocked back by distraction, resistance or life obstacles. Be prepared to give much more than you are being paid for and create the environment that is going to be very advantageous to you when your dues have been paid and your opportunity arises. Have you ever had a great opportunity come your way you just were not prepared for?
- Tell Me All Your Thoughts On God – Christianity 101
- “Fuck Society” – Mr Robot’s Elliot Alderson Outlines Society’s Blind-spots With Fervor
- Top 25 Regrets I Lived With For The Last 20 Years And Choose Not To Live With Any More
- A Teacher Explains To His Students Just How Privilege Works
- The Landmark Forum – Don’t Do It – Top Five Fails of Landmark Forum
- Can’t Drink Anymore? – You Aren’t Alone – Celebrities That Don’t Drink
- Top 10 Reasons People Don’t Respond to Text Messages