Maybe you don’t want to forgive yet, maybe you still feed off the anger you hold from the resentment. Most of the time we aren’t ready to let go of the fire we burden ourselves with holding resentments on other people, it keeps a fire burning we are almost addicted to. We don’t anticipate the freedom from letting go and forgiving. The concept that people’s past actions hold space in your memories and current thoughts is wasteful. You feed these thoughts and neglect thoughts that could be beneficial to your growth and future success and harbour wreckage that just gross and creates more tension within. No action, no progress, no tolerance, and no realization that we make mistakes and all can learn from the bad choices that we are all guilty of, and it is ok.
What are you holding on to?
- Tell Me All Your Thoughts On God – Christianity 101
- “Fuck Society” – Mr Robot’s Elliot Alderson Outlines Society’s Blind-spots With Fervor
- Top 25 Regrets I Lived With For The Last 20 Years And Choose Not To Live With Any More
- A Teacher Explains To His Students Just How Privilege Works
- The Landmark Forum – Don’t Do It – Top Five Fails of Landmark Forum
- Can’t Drink Anymore? – You Aren’t Alone – Celebrities That Don’t Drink
- Top 10 Reasons People Don’t Respond to Text Messages