If you are anything like me, you will understand the prison anxiety can keep you in and the pain and suffering that comes with anxiety/panic attacks. Determining the cycle of the anxiety is one that is so elusive sometimes and frustrating to get under wraps. Anxiety almost seems to be something foreign attacking people and the only solution is escape. It is the internal dialogue that needs to be stopped and pointed into a different direction and this has taken me years to even adjust slightly so don’t be discouraged. Without uncovering the rules that your mind is governed by you really have little hope of riding yourself of the terror. Accepting that once your nervous system has broken and resulted as a panic or anxiety attack that drastic strategy must be taken if you want to disconnect from it and grow forward.
For those of you who have never made it past that threshold, be very very grateful. For the sufferer who is in the middle of an attack, all hope and reality is lost. You could threaten my life with a gun to my face and not even half the fear response would come to mind in comparison to a panic attack, so be gentle with anxiety sufferers, its a process that takes time to get under control.
Once the source is found, get very excited, because that is where it can be removed, branch and root, and you can start the journey towards more freedom from thoughts and the physical response of anxiety. I’m not going to go into detail with tips on how to correct the anxiety because anyone who has anxiety could list them all. All I will suggest is the simple application of the small steps every day, and stay with it.
What has been your best experience with removing anxiety ?
- Tell Me All Your Thoughts On God – Christianity 101
- “Fuck Society” – Mr Robot’s Elliot Alderson Outlines Society’s Blind-spots With Fervor
- Top 25 Regrets I Lived With For The Last 20 Years And Choose Not To Live With Any More
- A Teacher Explains To His Students Just How Privilege Works
- The Landmark Forum – Don’t Do It – Top Five Fails of Landmark Forum
- Can’t Drink Anymore? – You Aren’t Alone – Celebrities That Don’t Drink
- Top 10 Reasons People Don’t Respond to Text Messages