Dare yourself to fail, try and move towards something you know you just can’t get or move through. What are your internal thoughts and feelings saying to you?, is it rational, do you feel resistance? Most of the time goals are set to the side and procrastinated upon because of fear of failure. The simple idea of the consequences imagined are far more important than any knowledge or self disciplined gained through the experience. The ideas “everybody will laugh at me”, or “I’m never good at anything” creep into our conscience and build walls that dynamite couldn’t break through.
What can help?……Love can! Allowing yourself to create these new opportunities of growth through failure. Some say, fail yourself to success, because every time you get back up and try to approach the task one more time you learn, and you get better, and corrections are made, and before you know it….Goal Obtained. Create that “You can do it” attitude through positive supportive self talk. Easy does it, and gentle gentle!
Do you find some goals just completely blocked inside your thoughts?
- Tell Me All Your Thoughts On God – Christianity 101
- “Fuck Society” – Mr Robot’s Elliot Alderson Outlines Society’s Blind-spots With Fervor
- Top 25 Regrets I Lived With For The Last 20 Years And Choose Not To Live With Any More
- A Teacher Explains To His Students Just How Privilege Works
- The Landmark Forum – Don’t Do It – Top Five Fails of Landmark Forum
- Can’t Drink Anymore? – You Aren’t Alone – Celebrities That Don’t Drink
- Top 10 Reasons People Don’t Respond to Text Messages