Will the world end if some task or goal is not reached today? Will your worth as a human just evaporate away due to falling short in any way today? Chances are no, you will move forward tomorrow and strive for perfection again and fall short once again. The thing about getting to goals or accomplishing tasks, they don’t come to reality through verbal self sabotage or critical failure self talk, it comes about through support and reward. Reward being the extra energy one receives from having encouragement and guidance from others involved in reaching a certain milestone. It is foolish to think that any goal is based on “I” only. We need that certain gentle push and support when we get stuck, use this power to get the ball rolling again instead of shutting down completely and writing off the mission as a failure. It is all about mini wins each day to have momentum built inside your mental guidance system.
Have you had self-talk take you away from a project or goal?
- Tell Me All Your Thoughts On God – Christianity 101
- “Fuck Society” – Mr Robot’s Elliot Alderson Outlines Society’s Blind-spots With Fervor
- Top 25 Regrets I Lived With For The Last 20 Years And Choose Not To Live With Any More
- A Teacher Explains To His Students Just How Privilege Works
- The Landmark Forum – Don’t Do It – Top Five Fails of Landmark Forum
- Can’t Drink Anymore? – You Aren’t Alone – Celebrities That Don’t Drink
- Top 10 Reasons People Don’t Respond to Text Messages