One the most wonderful ways to increase your energy levels is not coffee, no-no, it is B-12, the powerhouse vitamin. How many of you have very little ability to get the day started right without your coffee in the early morning hours? Then, what % of these people has fierce headaches if they don’t have their daily coffee?; the body is in dependence mode and needs help.
As most of you know eating meat is the easiest way to get your dose of B-12, and leaves several vegetarians frustrated, but what I find to be easier is the vitamin form. If you are in a stage of B-12 deficiency your body cannot breakdown and absorb the needed vitamin because your stock acids are out of balance. Not to worry, a simple drive down to your local grocery store, pharmacy, Walmart, or health food store will allow you to get your hands on B-12 to help the body correct itself. While their don’t forget to pick up some Folic Acid, most people who are Anemic suffer from lack of folic acid as well. These are both very cheap and effective dietary supplements. You will notice a difference very quickly in your mood and energy levels and wish this correction was made long before!
Do you take B-12 via injection or just pill form?
- Tell Me All Your Thoughts On God – Christianity 101
- “Fuck Society” – Mr Robot’s Elliot Alderson Outlines Society’s Blind-spots With Fervor
- Top 25 Regrets I Lived With For The Last 20 Years And Choose Not To Live With Any More
- A Teacher Explains To His Students Just How Privilege Works
- The Landmark Forum – Don’t Do It – Top Five Fails of Landmark Forum
- Can’t Drink Anymore? – You Aren’t Alone – Celebrities That Don’t Drink
- Top 10 Reasons People Don’t Respond to Text Messages