Feeling tired all the time but eat well, sleep well, exercise and feel confused about the energy drain?, well, you aren’t alone. Most people waste a good chunk of their day draining their battery on useless thoughts and cause malfunction rather than growth or progress. It has been scientifically proven now that thoughts have energy associations, and depleting thoughts like stress and fear suck the life out of your body and mind. We have to be very selective on what we dwell on each day and what thoughts we chose to luminate. No wonder we feel like we are walking around with an anchor all day. We need to free ourselves from toxic mindsets and monitor our thoughts throughout the day and make small adjustments to bring more freedom and ease to our day, then resulting in more mini-wins and success!
Do you monitor how you feel from different thoughts you carry?
- Tell Me All Your Thoughts On God – Christianity 101
- “Fuck Society” – Mr Robot’s Elliot Alderson Outlines Society’s Blind-spots With Fervor
- Top 25 Regrets I Lived With For The Last 20 Years And Choose Not To Live With Any More
- A Teacher Explains To His Students Just How Privilege Works
- The Landmark Forum – Don’t Do It – Top Five Fails of Landmark Forum
- Can’t Drink Anymore? – You Aren’t Alone – Celebrities That Don’t Drink
- Top 10 Reasons People Don’t Respond to Text Messages