Dare to go partially vegan for a week? Explore the energy and balance you feel from a simple adjustment do your diet in a matter of days. I’m not suggesting taking meat 100% out of your diet for ever but take the time to fuel your system with a vegan based diet for a week and it will be hard not to question your increased well-being. I have been a huge meat eater for many years but rarely have serious cravings for beef, more of fish and poultry eater and never considered plant protein. After taking some time to research the benefits of introducing more plant life into your diet it was a no brainer for me to gear down on the meat consumption and gear up the fruits and vegetables, and boy am I impressed.
It should be understood that there any several determining factors when it comes to diet such as: geographic location, activity level, lenght of rest, blood type, age, and allergies. For instance, I am blood type A+ and it is suggested that vegetables and fruits be the focal point of my diet because of the ability to digest animal fats and proteins just isn’t there due to the acidity levels and stomach enzymes. But, even if you have been a serious carnivore for most of your life and it makes you cringe at the idea of decreasing your meat consumption, how bad could it be to add in a simple juice, smoothly, or salad with some greens incorporated to any one of them.
Below is a video that debates the idea of meat and its needs in our life.
Have you gone vegan before, dropping processed foods?
- Tell Me All Your Thoughts On God – Christianity 101
- “Fuck Society” – Mr Robot’s Elliot Alderson Outlines Society’s Blind-spots With Fervor
- Top 25 Regrets I Lived With For The Last 20 Years And Choose Not To Live With Any More
- A Teacher Explains To His Students Just How Privilege Works
- The Landmark Forum – Don’t Do It – Top Five Fails of Landmark Forum
- Can’t Drink Anymore? – You Aren’t Alone – Celebrities That Don’t Drink
- Top 10 Reasons People Don’t Respond to Text Messages