One of the most important factors in all our well-being is what we ingest on a regular basis. What kind of fuel are you putting into the Ferrari, so to speak? I can admit to making quick stops for fast food on a more than frequent basis than I probably should, but it is hard to beat the convenience and price. My excuse is that it is expensive to eat well rounded diets for one and not waste food (completely bullshit and probably has not relevance), but one I stick to and enable myself to keep the bad diet alive and well. But recently I have been on that long search we all venture down time to time called a health kick. I want to feel and look my best by doing it naturally of course and want to arm my body with the best fuel it needs to work with efficiency.
Eat for my blood type? How can that possibly work? It says as a Type-A I need to avoid meat? The vegan diet is something I have always been interested in trying, so this just might be an option for me after all.
This is a write up that explains the differences between types and then a video that will allow you to figure out your own type of blood.
- Tell Me All Your Thoughts On God – Christianity 101
- “Fuck Society” – Mr Robot’s Elliot Alderson Outlines Society’s Blind-spots With Fervor
- Top 25 Regrets I Lived With For The Last 20 Years And Choose Not To Live With Any More
- A Teacher Explains To His Students Just How Privilege Works
- The Landmark Forum – Don’t Do It – Top Five Fails of Landmark Forum
- Can’t Drink Anymore? – You Aren’t Alone – Celebrities That Don’t Drink
- Top 10 Reasons People Don’t Respond to Text Messages