How open-minded are you about improving your life? If many people have used a proven technique that allows emotional growth and internal relief, how wiling would you be to try this new strategy? Tapping you ask? Is this the new mind boggling strategy to remove stress and gain mental focus? I don’t think I can really suggest getting off medication and running to youtube to find a video that will cure your emotional pain through some tapping exercises, but I am suggesting taking the time to review the new technique to add to your growth program.
Not every method works for everyone, whether it be prayer, exercise, meditation, medication, talk therapy, but being open-minded to trying tapping can’t harm. It’s just one of these new things we are all apprehensive about as it generates more knowledge and social acceptability, but just maybe it might work for you!
Have you used tapping before?
- Tell Me All Your Thoughts On God – Christianity 101
- “Fuck Society” – Mr Robot’s Elliot Alderson Outlines Society’s Blind-spots With Fervor
- Top 25 Regrets I Lived With For The Last 20 Years And Choose Not To Live With Any More
- A Teacher Explains To His Students Just How Privilege Works
- The Landmark Forum – Don’t Do It – Top Five Fails of Landmark Forum
- Can’t Drink Anymore? – You Aren’t Alone – Celebrities That Don’t Drink
- Top 10 Reasons People Don’t Respond to Text Messages