Many of the western world seek God and balanced mind through the use of yoga. We seek guidance from well trained yogis who have spent years devoting their self to align with the unlimited source. We think of yogis as someone who teaches student the physical postures but that leaves most ignorant of the other foundations of becoming a yogi. We have been marketed to believe that the postures is the guiding strenght that the yogi has to offer when it is far more than that. With the blind leading the blind in the yoga rooms across USA and Canada it is important that we are educated with what the teachings really consist of to portray the accurate information to students. Starting with the brass tacks and origin is a great starting point for all our viewers. Yoga has turned from a great connection to power and inner peace that can be available to anyone free of charge through devotion, to very expense form of exercise that can be offered in varied temperature controlled rooms taught by instructors that become certified in a year. The disconnect to the student is inevitable but can be corrected.
What have been some of your success stories that have come about through the practice of yoga?
- Tell Me All Your Thoughts On God – Christianity 101
- “Fuck Society” – Mr Robot’s Elliot Alderson Outlines Society’s Blind-spots With Fervor
- Top 25 Regrets I Lived With For The Last 20 Years And Choose Not To Live With Any More
- A Teacher Explains To His Students Just How Privilege Works
- The Landmark Forum – Don’t Do It – Top Five Fails of Landmark Forum
- Can’t Drink Anymore? – You Aren’t Alone – Celebrities That Don’t Drink
- Top 10 Reasons People Don’t Respond to Text Messages