This chart below breaks down the symptoms that you may feel in different situations. Then once you have highlighted a problem area it is time to correct the internal dialogue (lies) that you have been dictating to yourself over the years. Always remembering anxiety is caused by thoughts. Once these thoughts are set in motion your body responds to these thoughts with muscle tension (to defend itself), lightheadedness and tingly feet and hands (cause of the huge flush of stress hormones released), lack of breath, tightness of chest and the list goes on… You then not only react to the negative thoughts that caused your anxiety but additionally you over react to these new symptoms and tell yourself you are going crazy. This is a lie, and there is nothing wrong with you. The only thing that you need to change is the internal dialogue that you keep on affirming to yourself over and over and have become a reality for you. To escape your mental jail you create new belief systems about any situation that is causing anxiety. Once your new belief systems take form you realize whatever you were anticipating has no real power over you!
- Tell Me All Your Thoughts On God – Christianity 101
- “Fuck Society” – Mr Robot’s Elliot Alderson Outlines Society’s Blind-spots With Fervor
- Top 25 Regrets I Lived With For The Last 20 Years And Choose Not To Live With Any More
- A Teacher Explains To His Students Just How Privilege Works
- The Landmark Forum – Don’t Do It – Top Five Fails of Landmark Forum
- Can’t Drink Anymore? – You Aren’t Alone – Celebrities That Don’t Drink
- Top 10 Reasons People Don’t Respond to Text Messages