For those who have had the opportunity of taking neuro-science classes in University and have been slightly educated in the plasticity of the habitual brain you might be pointing NLP into the pseudo science class direction. For anyone who can seek help through this technique of psychology might take some time to narrow in on the placebo effect more than anything.
The great leader of this scheme is Richard Bandler, a former hard time criminal and drug addict, who has been charged for countless offences including murder of a prostitute. A sociopath life of complete carnage turning into a complete scientific guru? Is this a miracle ? you tell me?
We as a society sit back with our problems and seek the quickest and easiest solution to our big life problems. This is where the application of new psychotherapy grabs a hold of you and preys on the weak. The issue is, this never works and is always temporal. Mental health cannot be solved through a couple of sessions of NLP work, but takes investigation, dedication and support for the brain to unravel old conditioning and create new pathways in the brain that allow for freedom from previous ingrained mindsets (this takes time, and discipline). For a more solution based treatment, ask your medical care practitioner for a referral to someone who specializes in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.
Have you had bad experiences with NLP?
- Tell Me All Your Thoughts On God – Christianity 101
- “Fuck Society” – Mr Robot’s Elliot Alderson Outlines Society’s Blind-spots With Fervor
- Top 25 Regrets I Lived With For The Last 20 Years And Choose Not To Live With Any More
- A Teacher Explains To His Students Just How Privilege Works
- The Landmark Forum – Don’t Do It – Top Five Fails of Landmark Forum
- Can’t Drink Anymore? – You Aren’t Alone – Celebrities That Don’t Drink
- Top 10 Reasons People Don’t Respond to Text Messages