With 39 days left in 2012, it’s always important to keep in mind the progress you have made and to monitor the resolve you have made with goals set at the beginning of the year. Have you fallen short of a few of them? Have you forgot to even start a couple of them with less than 6 weeks to complete the goals before year-end?. That is alright, we all seem to neglect some of the goals that have been haunting us for years some times and don’t be alarmed and feel like a failure, but rather, review why you have fallen short? What are some characteristics that seem to constantly get in your way from completing your goals?
I have found the best measure of goal setting is starting the day the goals have been set and one brick at a time build that wall you are striving for. Very rarely can people make huge progress on goals regularly, the big highlights are not coming from out of nowhere but from the habitual efforts you have made, or in other words, your hard work is paying off and always does if you stick to it. Trust in the action to create some tangible result for you regardless if you have no measurable success each day.
What gets in your way from chipping away at your goals each year?
- Tell Me All Your Thoughts On God – Christianity 101
- “Fuck Society” – Mr Robot’s Elliot Alderson Outlines Society’s Blind-spots With Fervor
- Top 25 Regrets I Lived With For The Last 20 Years And Choose Not To Live With Any More
- A Teacher Explains To His Students Just How Privilege Works
- The Landmark Forum – Don’t Do It – Top Five Fails of Landmark Forum
- Can’t Drink Anymore? – You Aren’t Alone – Celebrities That Don’t Drink
- Top 10 Reasons People Don’t Respond to Text Messages