The negative connotations of selling have plagued peoples perception of the role for generations, but this biased perspective is very short-sighted. All of us sell, constantly, regardless of our awareness of intentions to or not. We start from a simple vantage point that we express to others, out of person interest, and the ball is already set in motion. Opinions are rarely just kept to ourselves, constantly voicing our perspectives. We justify purchases we made, reasons for actions we took, or minor detailed choices we make throughout the day. We want to be persuaded and take action on new ideas or products. The energy behind persuasion is uplifting and enjoyable to be a part of.
What have been some great sales experiences you have been a part of?
- Tell Me All Your Thoughts On God – Christianity 101
- “Fuck Society” – Mr Robot’s Elliot Alderson Outlines Society’s Blind-spots With Fervor
- Top 25 Regrets I Lived With For The Last 20 Years And Choose Not To Live With Any More
- A Teacher Explains To His Students Just How Privilege Works
- The Landmark Forum – Don’t Do It – Top Five Fails of Landmark Forum
- Can’t Drink Anymore? – You Aren’t Alone – Celebrities That Don’t Drink
- Top 10 Reasons People Don’t Respond to Text Messages