You’re feeling stuck right now aren’t you? Don’t worry, you aren’t alone and there is a way out from the struggle!
I think we can all relate to that feeling of ‘something’s gotta give’. For whatever reason we go through these snags in life, even when we are aligning ourselves with the best intensions every day. The trick is to keep the growth cycle moving forward.
Impending doom knocks on your door…. What do you do? That feeling of something bad is definitely gonna happen and no matter what you’ve been trying things don’t seem to get better!
What do you do now?
You keep going! It’s okay not to have the answers right away, the journey towards the answers you need is where the learning takes place. So trust that the baby steps you are taking each day will pay off and keep moving forward. The answers always reveal themselves, but not always on your time. You are not a failure if things don’t connect right off the bat, or even the 10th, or 20th try. Like a wise man once told me, “with every failed attempt you make, you are one step closer to success”, so fail your way to success as much as you can!
Holding onto that failure mindset we carry sometimes gets you nowhere fast! We focus far too little on the mini wins we make every day. You don’t sustain the necessary momentum each day from focusing on the goal, you earn it by completing small actionable steps each day. The refinement in working through the problems is what gets you to your goal, so keep on getting up and moving forward!
Do you struggle to get back up when you face failure?
- Tell Me All Your Thoughts On God – Christianity 101
- “Fuck Society” – Mr Robot’s Elliot Alderson Outlines Society’s Blind-spots With Fervor
- Top 25 Regrets I Lived With For The Last 20 Years And Choose Not To Live With Any More
- A Teacher Explains To His Students Just How Privilege Works
- The Landmark Forum – Don’t Do It – Top Five Fails of Landmark Forum
- Can’t Drink Anymore? – You Aren’t Alone – Celebrities That Don’t Drink
- Top 10 Reasons People Don’t Respond to Text Messages