This video may not be the best quality, but the content does outline conflict resolution. We encounter many frustrating situations daily that allow us to go to that freak out position of fight or flight during conflict. Traditionally, it may come from a boss coming down hard on you, traffic accidents, relationship break-ups, you name it.
Confrontation can cause people to go into a complete panic when facing certain situations, especially in the work place when dealing with people of higher seniority or power. Many people enable situations to worsen or abuse to continue because they refuse to engage their self worth and face their situation face to face.
Have you ever been placed in a situation at work where you didn’t know what to do with conflict?
- Tell Me All Your Thoughts On God – Christianity 101
- “Fuck Society” – Mr Robot’s Elliot Alderson Outlines Society’s Blind-spots With Fervor
- Top 25 Regrets I Lived With For The Last 20 Years And Choose Not To Live With Any More
- A Teacher Explains To His Students Just How Privilege Works
- The Landmark Forum – Don’t Do It – Top Five Fails of Landmark Forum
- Can’t Drink Anymore? – You Aren’t Alone – Celebrities That Don’t Drink
- Top 10 Reasons People Don’t Respond to Text Messages