Who determines what you will gravitate towards in life? Your parents, peers, workplace, education? Where do these individual drives of desire to tackle certain projects, play with different ideas come from. Some of my enjoyments out of life are so very different compared to most of the people I surround myself with. I begin to think some of the things I am more prone to experience are inherent. Many of my ‘talents’ that make me different than my peers are things I keep quiet about and go about regularly because of fear of judgement or because others really don’t place the same value on them as I do.
That is the variety of it all, we all have widely different skills that make us slightly different, some we chose to engulf with passion and others we try and let pass by. There is no right formula for refining your passions or talents other than to regularly chip away with them, and they evolve on their own. You will come across people with the same passion and spark your flame brighter, or you will be reading something that captures your attention and brings forth more creativity around it all. The trick is to be liberal with you intention to develop upon these characteristics that bring you joy, and things will gravitate towards you.
What have you always worked on that no one knows about?
- Tell Me All Your Thoughts On God – Christianity 101
- “Fuck Society” – Mr Robot’s Elliot Alderson Outlines Society’s Blind-spots With Fervor
- Top 25 Regrets I Lived With For The Last 20 Years And Choose Not To Live With Any More
- A Teacher Explains To His Students Just How Privilege Works
- The Landmark Forum – Don’t Do It – Top Five Fails of Landmark Forum
- Can’t Drink Anymore? – You Aren’t Alone – Celebrities That Don’t Drink
- Top 10 Reasons People Don’t Respond to Text Messages